First Time Visitors
If you require equipment for HVAC+R or appliance spare parts, you have come to the right place. SEI has over 10,000 unique product lines, in stock and ready to work for you. It all starts here and we couldn't be more excited to see you come on board with us and our fast growing company.
Stareast International is an Australian owned and operated company devoted to our customers. Our core purpose is the promotion and advancement of our industry - for the benefit of all.
All our stock is kept in our centrally located Sydney Warehouse and we delivery to all corners of Australia, New Zealand and across the globe. We are sure to meet your expected standards of quality and service. Try us today.
Sign up for a COD account now!
Australian Customers - CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL SEI COD APLICATION FORM & fax to 02 9792 5944 or email email@example.com
Online trade and wholesale registration requests are only approved to customers who have been issued with a Stareast "Customer Code." This can only be obtained by filling out this form and NOT the online registration. Then you just simply Fax, Email, or Mail it in to us for processing. You will receive acknowledgement and acceptance of your application via mail. Please hold onto this letter for future reference as it contains all the information required to order from Stareast. Retail customers are not required to fill this form, simply register online or continue as a guest.
Current Customers: If you already have a unique customer code with Stareast there is no need to re-register online. Your username is your email address and your password is your case sensitive unique customer code. We recommend you change this password after your first login. If you have a customer code and still cannot login, chances are the email address we have for you on file is incorrect. Please contact us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading password and your unique customer code which can be found on any past invoice.
- "Pty. Ltd." Companies, Sole Traders or Partnerships. In order to view the online trade and wholesale prices and generate online orders you need to register with us. Registration is made by applying for a COD account. Please download the same COD application form as above then fax the completed form to 02 9792 5944. We will contact you once the COD account application is processed via email. Approval time will take around 2-5 working days. Please complete the form thoroughly. Please also note, 3-6 months of trading is required before a 30-DAY credit account will be considered. Please refer to COD account form for further details.
- Institutions Schools, Colleges, Gov't Departments, Radio & TV stations, Public companies (ie. Ltd, NOT Pty. Ltd.), Hospitals, Mining Companies and similar Institutions automatically qualify for a 30-DAY account. Please download and fill in our 30-DAY ACCOUNT FORM (CLICK HERE) and submit to us via email or fax with a cover letter on your institution's letterhead requesting a 30-DAY Account. We will contact you once the account is processed. (Approval time is generally 2-5 working days).
Some of the diverse product range SEI offers includes capitol equipment, condensing units, compressors, specialised equipment for ARC licensing, hard drawn and soft drawn copper for air conditioning, ducting, appliance spare parts for refrigeration, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, ovens (gas and electric) and hot water systems and much more. Check out our current SEI catalogues today and familiarise yourself with our range by clicking here.
- There are over 10,000 product lines in the Stareast inventory.
- A part number identifies each product.
- For verified trade and wholesale customers, most products have four price quantity breaks so you can save when buying in larger quantities.
Note: You need to be a registered and approved Stareast customer to be able to view the online trade or wholesale pricing. If you are not logged in you will only see our Standard Online Pricing.
- Orders can be placed on our website or by fax, email or phone.
- There is no minimum invoice value for all customer types. Order as little or as much as you like.
- All trade and wholesale prices indicated are exclusive of GST.
- RRP price indicated includes GST.
- All Stareast International Pty Ltd currency and listed pricing is strictly AUD.
- ACCOUNT: 30-day accounts are available to approved customers for 30 days after end of month. 3 months of trading is required before a 30 day credit account will be considered. Please scroll to the top of this page to download the pdf account form.
- CREDIT CARDS: Mastercard & Visa is subject to no surcharges. AMEX & Diners Club is no longer accepted from Jan 1 2017. Cash Account & Credit Account customers can opt-in for credit card details to be securely stored on our 128bit encrypted servers for future order processing. We cannot store retail customer credit card numbers and will need to be provided at checkout with each unique order.
- PAYPAL: Available to customers using the guest checkout method only. Once final order confirmation has been generated, you will receive an email and a link to pay for this order confirmation and the invoice will be sent only with the goods once payment has been acknowledged.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT & BPAY: For details please call us on 02 9792 5988 (Aus customers) or +61 2 9792 5988 (Outside Aus).
- EFTPOS AND CASH PAYMENTS: Available during opening times on our trade counter. Located at 45 Bryant St Padstow NSW 2211.
- CHEQUES: Accepted for 30 day account payments only.
- Please Click here to view our page on Freight and Handling Charges. For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Internet - 24 hours.
- Trade Counter - 7:45am - 5:00pm AEST Monday-Friday & 8:30am-1:00PM Saturday. We are generally closed only on Public Holidays and for a couple extra days around Christmas for stocktake. Please regularly check our home page for public holiday announcements.
Making an Order
- Orders created on this site can be printed for faxing or submitted online.
- Fax orders to 02 9792 5944 or +61 2 9792 5944
- Email orders to email@example.com
- Phone orders to 02 9792 5988 or +61 2 9792 5988 (we prefer you only order by phone if you have difficulty finding the parts online)
- Purchase order numbers will always be included in the reference section of your invoice. Please provide us with this number at time of order if it is required.