- Home /
- About Us
HVACR SPARES & EQUIPMENT
- ACTRON CONTROLS
- EVCO CONTROLS
- EMERSON FLOW CONTROLS
- CONDENSING UNITS
- SCROLL CONDENSING UNITS
- HERMETIC RECIPRO COMPRESSORS
- SCROLL COMPRESSORS
- SEMI-HERMETIC COMPRESSORS
- BALL VALVES
- FILTER DRIERS
- OIL FILTERS
- OIL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- OIL SEPARATOR
- PRESSURE CONTROLS
- SIGHT GLASS
- SOLENOID VALVES & COILS
- SUCTION ACCUMULATORS
- TX VALVES & ORIFICES
- GREENHALGH EVAPORATORS
- COMMERCIAL KITCHEN VENTILATION
- CONDENSING UNITS
- RANCO CONTROLS
- DEFROST CONTROLS
- COMMERCIAL COMPRESSORS
- KULTHORN KIRBY
- LIQUID RECEIVERS
- SOLENOID VALVES
- SIGHT GLASSES
- ROTOLOCK VALVES
- SCHRADER VALVES
- SERVICE VALVES
- LINE TAP/BULLET VALVES
- FILTER DRIERS
- FILTER DRIERS (DOMESTIC)
- OIL SEPARATORS
- SUCTION ACCUMULATORS
- REVERSING VALVES
- BALL VALVE FITTINGS
- WATER REGULATING VALVES
- SHUT OFF VALVES
- CONTROL LINES
- VIBRATION ELIMINATORS
- PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES
- AXIAL FANS, MOTORS & BLADES
- REFRIGERATION HARDWARE
HVACR SERVICE TOOLS
- SUPERCOOL HVACR
- RECLAIM UNITS
- VACUUM PUMPS
- LEAK DETECTORS
- REFRIGERANT SCALES
- MANIFOLDS, GAUGES & HOSES
- OXY SETS/BRAZING TORCHES/ETC
- DISPOSABLE BOTTLES
- UV DETECTION/INJECTION KITS
- SUPER SEAL/CLIPLIGHT
- REPAIR PATCHES
- TOUGH TOOL BAGS, VETO PRO PAC
- TEST & MEASUREMENT
- HAND TOOLS
- GENERAL HVACR TOOLS
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- ADAPTORS & ACCESSORIES
- GENERAL APPLIANCE SPARES
- BLACK DIAMOND TOOLS
- REFRIGERANT & EMPTY CYLINDERS
- COPPER PIPE & FITTINGS
- AC SPLIT SYSTEMS
- HANWEST CONTROLS
- ASPEN PUMPS
- CONDENSATE PUMPS
- COLOURBOND TRUNKING
- WALL & ROOF BRACKETS
- PVC/PLASTIC DUCT & FITTINGS
- DRAIN PIPE & ACCESSORIES
- MOUNTING FEET & SLABS
- UNIVERSAL REMOTES
- AIR CONDITIONING FILTERS
- AIR DIFFUSERS
- A/C INSTALLATION ACCESSORIES
- TESTO EQUIPMENT
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
- DOMESTIC REFRIGERATION
- HEATING/ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
HEATING SPARES & EQUIPMENT
- BAIN MARIE EQUIPMENT
- HOT WATER SPARE PARTS
STOVE/OVEN/GRILL SPARE PARTS
- FAN MOTORS & ACCESSORIES
- THIN COIL ELEMENTS
- MONOTUBE ELEMENTS
- SOLID HOTPLATES
- UNDERGLASS HILIGHT ELEMENTS
- OVEN FAN FORCED ELEMENTS
- OVEN &/OR GRILL ELEMENTS
- BOWLS & PANS
- RINGS & SOCKETS
- DOOR HINGES
- SWITCHES & INDICATORS
- TERMINALS & CONNECTORS
- GLOBES, LAMPS & HOLDERS
- OVEN KNOBS, CABLES & SEALS ETC
- GAS COOKTOP SPECIFIC PARTS
- WATER FITTINGS & ACCESSORIES
- GENERAL APPLIANCE SPARES
- DISCONTINUED SPARES
Stareast International is an Australian owned business that has successfully operated in this country for over 40 years.
Stareast International supplies to the Australian and New Zealand commercial and domestic refrigeration and air conditioning markets.
Products supplied include package units, replacement parts, quality trade tools and refrigerant and other gases.
Services provided include system design, with engineered solutions and equipment solutions.
Stareast International specialises in the following areas:
- Complete Solutions - including the design, manufacture and supply of commercial refrigeration equipment, condensing units and spare parts
Design, manufacture and supply of condensers, evaporators and air-conditioning spare parts.
Supply of refrigerant and specialty gases
Quality trade tools and equipment
Quality appliance spare parts and equipment
Consultation, evaluation, and advice for building service equipment including the manufacture and supply Mechanical Service Switch Boards (MSSB)
Design and manufacture of Mechanical Service Switch Boards (MSSB) for car parks and diesel pump rooms
Stareast International has access to some of the brightest minds in the HVAC&R and appliance industries - with a combined total of over 100 years of experience. These people have dedicated their working lives to providing innovative, state-of-the-art products and technology to tradespeople and distributors in the HVAC&R and appliance industries.
Consultant, Refrigerant Recovery management solutions and systems. Design engineering and manufacturing.
Stareast offers tailor-made solutions for HVAC&R Industry – Control Solutions, Evaporators, Condensers, Compressor Racks, Fractional Horse Power (FHP) Compressors and Carpark Solutions.
Refrigerant specialists e.g. R134a, R404A, R410A, R407C, large volume suppliers. New propane supplies available R600 and R290. Alternative future of refrigerant solutions.
Coregas speciality gases and partner.
Ability to provide engineered and retrofit solutions for complex issues and spare parts replacement.
Manufacture of parts or capital equipment required and any coils, evaporators through Greenhalgh OEM solutions. We consult for C-Tick, Standard interpretations, applied and managed correctly.
Emerson Partner Plus, Channel Partner, Copeland condensing units and flow spares solutions that's first class. Introduced IZSI CDU into Australia Market.
Clean Room Consultants. ISO 7, 5.
The Core Purpose of Stareast International is:
- Economic and Sustainable HVAC&R– For the benefit of all.
The Core Values of Starest International are:
- Teamwork: Working as a team, for the team, with the team – there is no I in the team.
- Commitment: We commit to our customers, suppliers and each other.
- Consistency: In our service, pricing and procedures
- Focus: On innovative, market-driven, quality products for our customers.
Our engineers are qualified in:
- Refrigeration Engineering
- System Analysis and testing
- Special refrigeration projects
- Refrigerants suppliers and filling
- Applications design and concept
- Psychrometrics Charts
- Condensing and evaporator coils design and manufacturing
- Hydronics for Chiller and cooling tower applications. Pump and impeller selections
- AutoCAD to produce basic engineering drawings
- Programming PLCs refrigeration
- Refrigerants supplier and advisory
More specifically, Stareast also provides consulting, products parts and equipment for HVAC & R in the following areas;
-Specialist Mechanical Building consultants.
-Specialist Refigeration Projects consultants.
-Specialising in As1668. 1-2-4.
-NCC interpretation for mechanical engineering
-D & C advice and analysis
-CAD drawings solutions including Asbuilt
- Canopy consultant and suppliers for Kitchan exhaust for duct, Fan and hood
-Programmer, Evco distributor, for Programmable Logic Control (PLC) solutions, selections and control for MOD BUS, CAN BUS, BACNET NSTP/IP, temperature, sensors control, automation, actuators, CO2, refrigerant sensors, Economy cycle control and more.
- Specialists, Schools PLC automation control solutions.
-Essential/non Essential MSSB drawings to standard
-Mechanical/Electrical MSSB solution with PLC
- Australian Duct CAD Design for Alternative Duct Sock solutions, supply of DURKEESOX in air-conditioning special projects.
-Testo IAQ certified for equipment.
-Refrigerant Recovery managment Registered with Reclaim Australia.
Spare parts specialists in HVAC&R including
-Refrigeration parts and equipment.
-OEM evaporators/condensers suppliers.
-Testo equipment and parts suppliers
-Black Diamond tools and parts suppliers
-Actron Air spares distributor
-Emerson Copland channel partner for reciprocating compressors and condensing units,
-Evco parts components suppliers
-Graystone Industry building and automation sensors suppliers (new)
-Importer and quota holder for Specialty refrigerants R404a,R410a, R134a, R32, R600a,R290 within the refrigeration, Airconditioning, automotive Australian market
-Automotive oils, sealant and dyes suppliers
- Assembly & Supply Of MSSB components and Boards parts
We strive to achieve these values every day and welcome your feedback and comments for improvement.
Our engineers have over 40 years experience in the Refrigeration, Appliance and Air-Conditioning industry.
Over 6,000 unique products and skews available. We manage spare parts and capital equipment including Refrigeration Agencies Australia (RAA). We are representatives and agents for Greenhalgh evaporators and condensers. Over 300,000 parts and component supplied to the industry for engineering and end-user trade installation solutions per year.
Deal with a professional trustworthy company. You will discover the difference.
For further information - please don't hesitate to speak with one of our friendly staff members - from Australia phone 02 9792 5988 and from Overseas phone +61 2 9792 5988.