First Time Visitors
If you require equipment for HVAC+R or appliance spare parts, you have come to the right place. SEI has over 10,000 unique product lines, in stock and ready to work for you. It all starts here and we couldn't be more excited to see you come on board with us and our fast growing company.
Stareast International is an Australian owned and operated company devoted to our customers. Our core purpose is the promotion and advancement of our industry - for the benefit of all.
All our stock is kept in our centrally located Sydney Warehouse and we deliver to all corners of Australia, New Zealand and across the globe. We are sure to meet your expected standards of quality and service. Head over to our CONTACT US page for our business information. Try us today.
5 TOP REASONS OUR CUSTOMERS KEEP COMING BACK:
1) When you buy from Stareast you get great local customer service from a 100% Australian owned and operated business! With technicians available with over 45+ years industry experience, our customers deal with the experts!
2) Every item that you see on our website for ordering is in stock now, competitively priced and ready to ship! Don't want to place an online order from your desktop or mobile? Easy. Place your order over the phone or send us an email with your purchase order.
3) We use the most secure payment gateway on the web and our website itself is EV SSL Secured. Know that you are dealing with a legitimite Australian Business and that Stareast has your online presence protected!
4) Whether you are picking up your order from the Stareast Trade Counter or would rather have your order delivered, Stareast will get your order picked, packed and ready...FAST! In addition, orders received before 2pm AEST are dispatched the same business day by your chosen carrier method at time of order.
5) We pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction and customer service. We provide our customers with a 1 year warranty from the date of invoice in addition to technical trade support from our highly trained staff.
If you are not logged in to our website with your trade/wholesale user account you will only be able to view retail pricing. Online trade and wholesale registration requests are only approved to customers who have been issued with a Stareast "Customer Code." This can only be obtained by filling in our paper application forms (below under 'Forms') and NOT the online registration. Then you just simply Fax, Email, or Mail it in to us for processing. You will receive acknowledgement and acceptance of your application via e-mail. Please hold onto this e-mail for future reference as it contains all the information required to order from Stareast. Retail customers are not required to fill this form, simply register online or continue as a guest.
Current Customers: If you already have a unique customer code with Stareast there is no need to re-register online. Your username is your email address and your password is your case sensitive unique customer code. We recommend you change this password after your first login. If you have a customer code and still cannot login, chances are the email address we have for you on file is incorrect. Please contact us immediately by sending an e-mail with the subject heading password and your unique customer code which can be found on any past invoice.
NEW CUSTOMERS & APPLICATION FORMS
"Pty. Ltd." Companies, Sole Traders or Partnerships:
In order to view the online trade/wholesale pricing and generate online orders you need to first apply for a COD cash account with us. You can download the COD cash account form below. Please then either e-mail or fax the completed forms into us for processing to 02 9792 5944. We will contact you once the application is processed via e-mail. Approval time will take around 2-5 working days. Please also refer to the application form for further details.
***CLICK HERE to download our COD Cash Account Application Form.***
Please complete the form thoroughly and note that all pages must be submitted. Please also note, 3 months of trading is required before a 30-DAY credit account will be considered so it is best that you first submit this form if you would like to begin trading with us so that you can begin an order history. Please note that all cash accounts require a yearly spend of at least $1000+GST to remain active with trade pricing.
Institutions Schools, Colleges, Gov't Departments, Radio & TV stations, Public companies (ie. Ltd, NOT Pty. Ltd.), Hospitals, Mining Companies and similar Institutions:
These types automatically qualify for a 30-DAY account. Please download the relevant 30-Day account application form below, then fill it in and submit to us via email or fax on 02 9792 5944 with a cover letter on your institution's letterhead requesting a 30-DAY Account. We will contact you once the account is processed. Approval time is generally 2-5 working days.
***CLICK HERE to download our 30-Day Account Application Form.***
Please complete the form thoroughly and note that all pages must be submitted. Please note if these forms are submitted and you do not satisfy the requirement of a 30-Day account, we will at our discretion provide you with a COD cash account. Please note that all 30 day accounts require a yearly spend of at least $2000+GST to remain active with trade pricing.
WHAT WE OFFER
Some of the diverse product range SEI offers includes capitol equipment, condensing units, compressors, specialised equipment for ARC licensing, hard drawn and soft drawn copper for air conditioning, ducting, appliance spare parts for refrigeration, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, ovens (gas and electric) and hot water systems and much more. Check out our current SEI catalogues today and familiarise yourself with our range by clicking here.
- There are over 10,000 product lines in the Stareast inventory.
- A part number identifies each product.
- For verified trade and wholesale customers, most products have four price quantity breaks so you can save when buying in larger quantities.
Please note again: You need to be a registered and approved Stareast customer with a unique customer code to be able to view the online trade or wholesale pricing. If you are not logged in you will only see our Standard Retail Pricing. Customers with trade accounts typically make purchases of at least $300+GST per month.
- Orders can be placed preferably via our website and can also be made via fax, email or phone.
- There is no minimum invoice value for all customer types (excludes stated terms on trade promotions). Order as little or as much as you like. Our website will work out your final costs of ordering and provide payment options.
- All trade and wholesale prices indicated are exclusive of GST.
- Retail pricing indicated includes GST.
- All Stareast International Pty Ltd currency and listed pricing is strictly AUD.
- Please Click here to view our page on our approved payment methods. For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please Click here to view our page on Freight and Handling Charges. For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Internet: 24 hours.
- Trade Counter: 7:00am - 5:00pm AEST Monday-Friday & 8:00am - 1:00PM AEST Saturday. We are generally closed only on Public Holidays and for a couple extra days around Christmas for stocktake. Please regularly check our home page for public holiday announcements.
Making an Order
- Orders created on this site can be printed for faxing or submitted online.
- Fax orders to 02 9792 5944 or +61 2 9792 5944
- Email orders to email@example.com
- Phone orders to 02 9792 5988 or +61 2 9792 5988 (we prefer you only order by phone if you have difficulty ordering the parts online)
- Purchase order numbers will always be included in the reference section of your invoice. Please provide us with this number at time of order if it is required.